The Steamboat ZS2 sling carries like a fully-supported backpack leaving your line-of-sight and range-of-motion free up front. Perfect for spey and switch fishermen. A thumb-loop allows for easy “slinging” from back to front for quick access to essentials. A large main compartment easily holds a light rain jacket, lunch and boat box, while a secondary face pocket is great for accessory organization and smaller boxes storage.
• 1 x ZS Retractor Stations – with hypalon attachment band
• 2 x ZS Hemostat Grab Tabs – ambidextrous
• 2 x ZS Foam Fly Patch Station – on shoulder & body, includes one foam fly patch
• 1 x ZS Cord Tippet Holder – “Stowable” when not in use
• 1 x Net Slot – runs full length of back panel, great for longer handled nets
• 2 x Stretch Mesh Pockets – on face
• 1 x Vented Back Panel
• 2 x Molle Modular Attachment Station – compatible with the following ZS2 accessories (sold separately):
1. ZS2 Foam Fly Patch
2. ZS2 Gel Floatant Holder
3. ZS2 Shimi Shake Floatant Holder
4. ZS2 Tippet Holder
5. ZS2 Water Bottle Holder
• Closed-foot zipper sliders (minimize line-snag)
• YKK Zippers
Body Fabric - 420 Denier Nylon
High Wear Locations – Ballistic Nylon
Daniel (Danno) White
1884 Fly Shop is less than a half mile away from the beginning of the "Flies Only" Section M-37 boat launch site. 1884 Fly Shop is thee "Destination Fly Shop" in the area! We have the most extensive inventory in the area, for all your Fly Fishing, Switch/Swing/Spey needs.
Our Primary mission is to provide a service to anglers of all skill levels, in a friendly, vibrant atmosphere.
The Pere Marquette river is a designated Blue Ribbon Trout Stream in Michigan. The main stream of this river is 63.9 miles (102.8 km) long, running from Lake County south of Baldwin into the Pere Marquette Lake, and from there into Lake Michigan. This river is named after the French Roman Catholic missionary Jacques Marquette, who explored the Great Lakes and Mississippi River areas during the mid-17th century. He died in the vicinity of the river in spring 1675 on his way from Chicago to the French fort at Mackinaw.
National Wild and Scenic River designation.
The upper portion of the Pere Marquette runs approximately 44 miles (71 km) from the forks of the Little South and Middle Branches downstream to highway M-37. In 1978, 66 miles (106 km) of the river was designated a National Scenic River. This section begins near Baldwin at the junction of the Little South and Middle Branches and continues until the river meets U.S. Highway 31 in Scottville
8510 S M-37 Baldwin, mi 49304
Open Every Day To Keep you fishing!!